Pentair USA TR140 Side Mount Sand Filter 106GPM (24m3/hour), Without Multiport Valve.
The original and still the industry standard. Our process creates a one-piece, fiberglass reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish for years of unequaled strength and durability. This unique method locks in fiberglass, preventing fibers from “blooming” under harsh conditions. The Triton II filter features a special internal design that ensures all water receives maximum filtration for crystal-clear results. Plus, a flow system design controls filtration quality and ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time.
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection, and features an easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of service
- Internal air bleed
- Bulkhead connectors are threaded for easy installation and service
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
- Vertical Clearance 47.25″ (120cm)
- Filter Diameter 36″ (91.4cm)
- Sand Required 419kg
Note: Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI. Maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).