Pentair USA Tagelus TA60D Top Mount Sand Filter 60GPM (13.6m3/hour) 1.5″ or 2″.
Making a time-proven technology better
Sand filters have been installed on tens of thousands of pools for decades—a testament to their performance, value and ease of use. But not all sand filters are equal, because not all include design features that continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank. This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low. It is also a key advantage when you select a Tagelus filter.
- The Tagelus filter tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass- reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service.
- Easy does it. The six-position Hi-FlowTM Valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and safer. Pressure gauge also included.
- Tagelus filters provide years of service with only periodic backwashing to remove trapped debris from the sand.
- A special “diffuser” creates a uniform sand bed that consistently traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race through too fast—the result is more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing.
- Time-proven internal design ensures water is exposed to maximum surface area of sand for optimal filtration performance and more efficient backwashing.
- Flow system design also ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time.
1.5″ or 2″ Multiport Valve
Vertical Clearance 57″ (144cm)
Filter Diameter 24.5″ (62.2cm)
Sand Required 147kg