Hayward ProGrid DE2420 D.E Filter 10.9m3/h, Side Mount Multiport Valve 1.5″, Filteration Area 24 ft2, Height 83 cm, Width 24″ – Made in the USA.
ProGrid vertical grid D.E. filters provide superior water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools and spas of all types and sizes. ProGrid combines high-tech features and a ”service-ease” design for unparalleled filtration. ProGrid vertical grid D.E. filters offer superior large-capacity performance for pools and spas of all types and sizes. Engineered with high-impact grid elements, they provide up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for maximum efficiency. They’re constructed of a durable, glass-reinforced copolymer for corrosion-free durability, and their service-ease assembly makes accessing internal parts simple.
- Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions.
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever.
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components.
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one-piece clamp. Provides quick access to internal components without disturbing plumbing connections.
- Manual air relief purges air from filter.
- Bulkhead fittings and union locknuts offer simple, durable installation.
- Inlet diffuser elbow distributes incoming water evenly over all filter elements.
- Full-size 1-1⁄2″ integral drain provides fast and complete flushing.
D.E Powder Required: 1.3kg
24 Months Manufacturers Warranty
There are no reviews yet.