State-of-the-art programmable tracking systematically cleans the pool floor one path at a time with a suction rate of 8,976 Gal/hr (34m cubed/hr).
Intelligent, self-learning technology and multiple scanning modes delivers systematic, independent and fast cleaning of any large institutional pool of any shape or type.
Multi Pattern Scanning
Advanced navigation system and powerful technology ensure complete pool coverage.
Highly efficient clog-free filtration with spiral three layer system
Simultaneously separates and filters rough,fine and ultra-fine dirt.
- Spiral flow system spins the water with large debris off the course filter net.
- The course filter mesh retains the large particles allowing the cartridge filter to run longer.
- The ultra-fine debris is caught in a large pleated cartridge filter.
- Top access, with snap-in/out separation of the layers, for easy and convenient maintenance and cleaning.
Enhanced Active Brushing system with Spiral Brush
Advanced, dual-direction brush system delivers superior cleaning.
- Brushes spin at 1.5x the speed of the robot to efficiently sweep dirt from the front and sides.
- Unique Spiral Brush sweeps dirt from both sides of the robot towards the center of the vacuum.
- Four side brushes clean the corners between the pool floor and walls.
Easy to use and maintain
Easy, everyday operation and maintenance with interactive MMI for intuitive programming and diagnosis of pool cleaner, including:
- Automatic pool entry and exit using “Drive to pool” and “Drive home” features.
- Choice of programs and multiple operation modes displayed on a user-friendly LCD screen.
- Remote control for manual manoeuvring to clean hard-to-reach pool corners.
- Full filter bag indicator.
- Operation delay feature.
Multipurpose Caddy with Auto Cable Release
- Transports the robot and automatically releases just enough cable to reach the far end of the pool, preventing kinks and tangles, simply crank the reel to neatly rewind the cable. Cost-effective, long-lasting value
- Multi-pool cleaning – setup of up to four different scanning modes and remote control IDs provides optimized cleaning of multiple different pools with a single robot
- Save precious time and minimize interruption with easy access and simple repair – technician mode allows diagnosis and service at poolside via a built-in interface with USB connection
- Ideal for pools – Up to 33 m in length
- Cycle time – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 hours
- Cable – 115 feet
- Weight – 52 lbs
- Suction rate – 150 gpm
- Moving speed – 41 feet per minute
- Filtration – Spiral 3 layer system
- Brushes – Dual direction active brushes rotates 1.5 faster than the robot
- MMI – Control panel for programming and technician support
- Auto direct navigation system – Multiple scanning patterns
*Special order item allow up to 30 days for delivery*
You can Click Here to view the Owners Manual.
This item has to be pre-ordered. Please contact us for pricing & delivery time