- PH – A proper PH level keeps the water from causing corrosion or scaling.
- Free Chlorine – An Ideal level of Free Chlorine keeps the water sparkling clean.
- Total Alkalinity- keeping this level correct prevents sudden PH changes.
- Stabilizer (Cyanuric Acid) – An ideal level of Cyanuric acid protects against chlorine loss caused by sunlight.
Three Easy Steps
- (1) Dip for a second and remove strip from water
- (2) Wait 15 Seconds
- (3) Compare Pads to colour chart on bottle
Fast. Easy. Accurate.
Now with Flip-Cap Strip Dispenser!
Aquachek Strips are as accurate as liquid kits but faster and easier to use, produced in a facility that makes test strips for the medical industry under strict ISO 9001 guidelines, Aquachek are the world #1 brand of pool and spa test strips.
Water Treatment charts enclosed within the strips